After the snow storm
After the snow storm
In december 2019, Iceland was hit by a pretty crazy snow storm. It was a very intense experience and I don’t really want to experience a storm like that again. But after the storm, everything was white and beautiful. Our horses were in the forest at the time and it looked so magical.
About this artwork
- Available in:
- Including a border for easy framing
- Also available with black or white frame, so you can immediately hang it up
- Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- Presented on acid-free, archival cotton Photo Rag Giclée paper with a chalky smooth finish, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- Global delivery with tracked & insured shipping
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched within 3-5 days working days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 4 days to the UK/Europe, in 2 to 5 days to North America and 5 to 7 days for Australia/New Zealand. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Our printing company is 100% carbon neutral and all our packaging is environment friendly. Everything is either recyclable or biodegradable and that includes the stickers, tape, compostable bubble wrap as well as the frame edge protectors used.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. More information here.
This is a repeat purchase from Elisa- this print was so stunning I bought one for myself as well as my niece. I can’t wait to give it to her! Elisa brings all the ethereal beauty of Iceland to life through her lens. Just captivating!!!
I have been following Elisa in Icelands work for a bit now and decided to enrich my office with After The Snow Storm.
As advertised I purchased it with a black frame and love it. It came packaged without damage via DHL. You can tell it was packed with love and was surprised that I got a first copy of the limited edition in my size.
Definitely worth the money and am delighted by the whole process.