Myvatn is one of my favourite places in Iceland. In both summer and winter, the views are absolutely mesmerising. This cold day in February I knew it was going to be extra cold in Myvatn. That is why I drove there to enjoy the frozen views. And the lake did not disappoint whatsoever. I even got to enjoy a complementary sun dog (parhelion).
About this artwork
- Available in:
- Including a border for easy framing
- Also available with black or white frame, so you can immediately hang it up
- Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- Presented on acid-free, archival cotton Photo Rag Giclée paper with a chalky smooth finish, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- Global delivery with tracked & insured shipping
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched within 3-5 days working days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 4 days to the UK/Europe, in 2 to 5 days to North America and 5 to 7 days for Australia/New Zealand. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Our printing company is 100% carbon neutral and all our packaging is environment friendly. Everything is either recyclable or biodegradable and that includes the stickers, tape, compostable bubble wrap as well as the frame edge protectors used.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. More information here.
I purchased the limited edition of “Frozen” and this photo did not disappoint whatsoever. I’m planning a trip to Iceland and decided to purchase this as a pre trip souvenir for my cubical at work to get me pumped to my trip and I’m so glad I did. I decided to go with a print only since I don’t really have a “wall” to hang a frame and I don't regret that decision. The print is gorgeous and I’m so glad it’s not printed on glossy paper. The paper is thick, matte and the photo is exactly what you see on Elisa’s website. STUNNING! I’m so happy with my photo and it makes me even more excited for my trip to see Lake Mývatn in person! Thank you Elisa!!!